Support our site-specific performance- The Oracles Of Water

Our latest production 'The Oracles of Water', was presented in the emblematic archaeological site of Delphi, in the Temple of Athena Pronaia and at the Temple Of Apollo,  on July 31st and August 1st. We were funded by the Ministry Of Culture- All Of Greece One Culture at 80% of the budget. Your support is crucial for funding the rest 20% of the project. Each and every donation is highly appreciated. 

If you wish to contribute please follow this link.

The Oracles Of Water